Yukai Capital Group provides clients with financing solutions secured against fine artwork.
Our financing solutions offer clients with the ability to:
- Acquire or purchase new pieces for a collection or sales inventory
- Provide cash advances for pieces being sold
- Unlock the liquidity or cash value from pieces already owned
- A tool for use as part of an Asset Protection, Estate Planning or Tax Planning strategy
Financing solutions are available in the form of:
- Short, mid and long term loans (recourse & non-recourse)
- Cash advances of up to 30% of the estimated sale value
- Sale-Lease Backs
We offer loans from USD $1,000,000 up to USD $250,000,000 against original works of art by notable artists in the following forms:
- Photographs (and negatives)
- Other select and recognized mediums
Our financing solutions are only available against works that have a recorded secondary market (auction history) and for which clients can provide all require provenance and other documentation on.
- FInancing solutions are currently limited to U.S. residents and works that are located in the U.S.
- Non-recourse financing products will require that the piece(s) be held at a secure storage facility of our choosing at borrower’s expense.
- Sale advances will typical be required to be sold via one of our designated auction houses or dealers.
- Pieces that have no secondary market (auction history) are not accepted and are considered to be illiquid
- We do not accept production art (numbered prints, sculptures etc.)
For additional information or to apply for one of our fine art financing solutions, please Contact Us.